Tropes associated with Turbo.
- Blow You Away: Turbo's wingsuit can be used to summon a variety of aerial weapons. She also uses it for flight.
- Failure is the Only Option: Turbo cannot defend the Ball of Light successfully.
- Razor Wind: Turbo can use this attack with her wingsuit.
- Clothes Make the Superman: Turbo's wingsuit gives her a variety of aerial attacks to use.
- Acrophobic Bird: Expect Turbo to take off her wingsuit right before a Hunger Games simulation round.
- Fate Worse Than Death : Being stuck in Dragonlord's villainous world is this for Turbo.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold : Turbo has blonde hair and is commonly shown as an innocent sweet Secretii.
- Innocent Blue Eyes : Turbo's eyes have two colors, one of them being blue.
- Green Eyes : Turbo's eyes have two colors, one of them being green.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: As a Super Secretii, Turbo can kick some serious butt if provoked.
- We Used to be Friends: Turbo first met Dragonlord after he saved her from the cold weather. Then Dragonlord became corrupted by magic, and Turbo has stopped seeing him for a long time. By the time Dragonlord and Turbo interact again, they were fighting for the Ball of Light.
- Forgotten First Meeting: Turbo's first meeting with Dragonlord occurred way back before Turbo For Hire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.