Tropes associated with the sequel to Sam's Ultimate Prank.
- Someday This Will Come in Handy : George Raven says that George E. Raven dislikes romance. Sam Jay uses this to his advantage to free Scotty Raven Jay from mind control.
- The Power of Love: Sam has sex with Scotty's body to save Scotty from Evil Guy's mind control.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Before the events started, Evil Guy entered Scotty's brain and controlled him from there.
- Disney Death : Sam's head explodes violently after his third tantrum, but a later post reveals that this resulted in the discovery of Sam the White (and that Sam is still alive).
- Cruel Twist Ending : When all looks like it would be a happily ever after for Code LTIB, Sam E. Jay suddenly reveals that Dragonlord and Waluigi are to blame for the events of Sam's Ultimate Prank and everything after that. Sam throws his third tantrum, and his head explodes. Scotty breaks down crying, and Chris McLean and Cynthia end the story disturbed.
- Your Head A-Splode : Sam's third tantrum violently blows his head off.
- Villainous Breakdown : Right before Evil Guy was defeated for good, he attempted to give a lecture to Katniss on why romance sucks. Katniss stops him before he finishes speaking and kills him.
- Tantrum Throwing : Four tantrums have been thrown throughout the story.
- Ocular Gushers : Scotty breaks down crying after Sam's head explodes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.