Tropes associated with the Code LTIB April Fools comic.
- Everything Explodes Ending: Sam Jay's fiercesome rage that built up as a result of drinking his hate potion eventually breaks loose and destroys the entire studio.
- Killed Off for Real : Scotty Raven Jay, after Sam used his full-force atomic bombs to destroy him and the logo he was nailed to.
- Angst Nuke: Sam's rage eventually breaks loose, wrecking the studio.
- Death Is Cheap : Nobody really noticed that Scotty died in the explosions and instead focus on what to do with the Logo Party, thanks to this trope.
- Rage Breaking Point : Sam holds back his anger (and the resulting explosions) until his "Laugh Line Berserk Button" was pushed one too many times.
- Berserk Button : As always, Sam's rage builds up whenever his signature laugh line was used by anyone who is not him.
- Spear Carrier : Warner Brock Sheldon only had one line, and that was in the final page of the comic.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill : Sam could've just used normal atomic bombs to get rid of the BBC Logo, but he was influenced by the Power of Hate induced upon himself via hate potion, and instead opts for full-force violence.
- Unstoppable Rage : Once Sam has had enough, HE HAS HAD ENOUGH. There is nothing stopping him from unleashing full-force rage, and the cast's priority is to instead get out of the studio before Sam wrecks it.
- April Fools' Plot : As it was released on April Fools' Day, this trope was obvious. Sam makes a hate potion to turn his love for Scotty into hate, and Scotty plays pranks on Mike, Mary, and Hazel (he takes Mike's direction to roll the camera literally, then he gets Guy to call over Hazel and Mary, only to later reveal he didn't need them after all).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.