Tropes associated with the alternate universe of the 2018 Royal Rumble.
- Alternate History: All events from this story stem from three match victory changes.
- Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn won the WWE Championship match instead of AJ Styles. This result stems from the referee realizing he made a mistake (Styles pinned the illegal man) and restarting the match, allowing Zayn to catch Styles off-guard with a roll-up.
- Roman Reigns won the Men's Royal Rumble. This result stems from Reigns losing his temper after Daniel Bryan interrupted a final four staredown.
- Jason Jordan and Seth Rollins won the RAW Tag Team Championship match instead of The Bar. This result stems from Rollins's roaring rampage after he found out what happened to Jordan.
- Almost Kiss: Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn's first attempt at a passionate kiss was interrupted by Kenny Omega. Caladbolg is to blame for this moment.
- They would try again backstage, but BT Productions dictated that all second attempts never succeed. This time around, they were interrupted by Styles yelling at them.
- Face-Heel Turn: Roman Reigns turns heel after winning the Men's Royal Rumble, but he didn't announce this turn until WrestleMania.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.