Tropes associated with Princessa.
- Unwanted Spouse: Princessa used to be married to Dragonlord (because Chris McLean wanted a lot of drama, and this couple is apparently the perfect source). She cannot stand him to the point she launched a big secret plan just to get the divorce done and over with.
- Your Cheating Heart: How Princessa got the divorce. She decides to expose that Dragonlord secretly spends more time with Birdietalk Productions than with her. The video angers Dragonlord so much that he decides to get the divorce papers.
- The World Mocks Your Loss: This trope attempts to make Princessa regret going through with her big secret divorce plan. Princessa sees many couples sharing a big kiss (Dragonlord and Birdietalk Productions, Sam Jay and Scotty Raven Jay, Mike Macaw and Mary Canary, Beulah Volkenburger and George Raven, Mario and Princess Peach, Luigi and Princess Daisy, and Dean Ambrose and Monica Ambrose). The trope fails to work, as Princessa is still not regretting about her plan to this day.
- Worth It: Princessa thinks her big secret divorce plan was all worth it in the end, even when the other couples mock her for her loss.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She is a princess, along with Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.