Tropes associated with Fortune.
- Meaningful Name: "Fortune" itself means chance or luck as an external, arbitrary force affecting human affairs. The word could also be a synonym for luck. According to the Superpower Wiki, Fortune has Master level Luck. Her age is also meaningful, as 61 appears on the list of Fortunate numbers thrice.
- Born Lucky: Fortune has Master level Luck.
- Random Number God: She's like the RNG of the Human Sunshine Project.
- Million-to-One Chance: She knows this trope well and will abuse it to turn things in her favor.
- Serendipitous Survival: Fortune manages to avoid Sam Jay's fatal nuclear explosion during The Rage of Sam by simply refusing to show up at the Code LTIB Studio while the rest of the HSP attack the Code LTIB gang.
- Winds of Destiny, Change: Fortune can influence luck by abusing the Million-to-One Chance.
- Lunatic Loophole: Fortune survives the events of The Rage of Sam by simply refusing to show up until the end.
- Crazy Awesome: Being the Secretii of Luck, Fortune is bound to be this.
- Karma Houdini: In one Fortune Exposed the Truth script, Fortune manages to convince Dartrix to skip school for the day. She gets away with this because she saved the school lockers from getting wrecked and exposed the truth about "Temper Tantrum at School" scripts.
- Genre Savvy: Fortune claims to have read The Universal Genre Savvy Guide. All examples of Fortune being genre savvy are below.
- "Above all else, I will avoid being a part of the conflict as much as I can. The less screentime I get, the better my chances of survival." - Fortune refused to show up during The Rage of Sam until the end. Good thing, since Sam's nuclear explosion killed everyone inside of the Code LTIB Studio.
- "I will never lie to, rape, or cheat on someone. One relationship at a time." - Fortune used this against Noah when she decided to hook up with Emma. Noah eventually found out and killed Emma, leaving him single again. Also, when Fortune said Emma should give up chasing Mary Canary since she already has Mike Macaw.
- Everyone Has Standards: Witnessing a challenger fail too many times on her secret level. Hence, the Game Over mechanic.
- And I Must Scream: Fortune's major redesign came with a major genetic consequence: being diagnosed with fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva. Luckily, her Secretii Magic can get around the condition just fine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.